Keep Little Ones Safe In Your 2016 Toyota Camry This Season
When if comes to popularity in the auto market the 2016 Toyota Camry is right at the front of the pack, and for lots of great reasons: it’s stylish and attractive to look at, it provides fun and exciting performance, and it gets great fuel economy whether you’re driving on the highway or in the city. The 2016 Toyota Camry from your Oak Lawn area Toyota dealers here at Midtown Toyota is also a safe car from an automaker focused on keeping passengers safe — especially little ones.
Buckle Up For Life, an initiative from Toyota and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center dedicated to preventing injury, recently released a program called “New Holiday Traditions for Child Passenger Safety” with the goal of helping little ones stay safe as the holiday approach and throughout the season. The program focuses on several important guidelines:
- Make sure the whole family knows the latest practices and guidelines for seat belts, booster seats, and car seats.
- Don’t reuse car seats; they may have been damaged or worn and may not provide adequate protection.
- Car seats can become out of date and need to be replaced to ensure proper protection; check your car seat’s expiration date.
- If your child measures less than 4’9” tall they should always be placed in a booster seat so seat belts can provide proper protection.
- Rear facing car seats should be used until your child reaches two year of age or exceeds the seat’s recommended weight or height limits.
“We know the holidays are a happy — and hectic — time, especially when traveling with children… We want all families to embrace these traditions and make child passenger safety a habit this holiday season and year-round,” said Jennifer Pelky, who is a Vehicle Safety Engineer at Toyota and a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician.
It’s reassuring and comforting to know that Toyota doesn’t just focus on building cars, but that the automaker also focuses on passengers riding in those cars — especially little ones. So if you’d like to check out a safe car such as the 2016 Toyota Camry, from a company focused on making every drive safer for every passenger, come in to ourToyota dealership serving Oak Lawn here at Midtown Toyota today to learn more!