Chicago Toyota Lease Specials at Midtown Toyota
Every new Toyota comes with ToyotaCare. No cost Service & Roadside Assistance.
covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See us for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska
We are currently updating our monthly offers. Please check back shortly for updates.
In the meantime, here are some links that you might find helpful:
Costs at lease signing. The amount you pay at lease signing may be lower than the amount you pay at the beginning of a finance contract. This amount may include the following:
- first month’s payment
- acquisition fee
- refundable security deposit
- taxes and fees
- capitalized cost reduction (similar to a down payment)
• Purchase option. You’ll have the option to purchase your lease vehicle during the lease or at lease-end.1
• Mileage limits. The total allowable mileage disclosed on the lease agreement is calculated by dividing the number of months in the term by 12 and multiplying this amount by 15,000 (standard lease) or 12,000 (low mileage lease). For example, a standard lease with a 36 month term is calculated as follows: 36 month term divided by 12 = 3 years; 3 years multiplied by 15,000 miles = 45,000 total allowable miles.1
• Excessive wear and use. Normal wear and use on a vehicle is inevitable, but if the damage is considered excessive at lease-end, you may be held financially responsible. The TFS Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan can help.
Disposition fee. A disposition fee will be applied at lease end (on lease contracts signed after January 3, 2011) to help cover the costs to dispose of or sell the vehicle.
The fee will be waived on the existing lease for qualifying customers who return to lease or finance their next eligible vehicle with TFS through the Toyota dealer.2
Early termination charge. If you terminate your lease early, you will be required to pay an early termination charge. This amount may be substantial.1
Tax benefits. If you use your lease vehicle for business, you should consult with your tax advisor regarding potential tax benefits.
Rest assured that at the end of your lease, you have options. You can elect to:
- Lease a new Toyota or
- Purchase your current Toyota
Regardless of which option you choose, Midtown Toyota will help guide you through the process every step of the way.
*Customer responsible for maintenance, excess wear and tear and $.15 per mile over 12000 miles per year. To qualified Tier 1+ customers through Toyota Financial Services. $350 disposition fee due at lease end unless customer purchases vehicle or decides to re-finance through Toyota Financial Services. Subjct to availability. Plus tax/title/reg/$172.15 doc fee. New Car Advertised Prices include all applicable manufacturer incentives and rebates that are available to everybody.
Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids. Lease-End purchase price plus Tax/Title/Reg and $172.15 Doc. Fee.